The B.Pharm course is outlined to meet the current trends in the profession of Pharmacy. A B.Pharm graduate is competent to perform roles of a Hospital Pharmacist, Drug Inspector, Industrial Pharmacist (involved in manufacture, production, and quality control of medicines), Medical Marketing.
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO1: Acquire high quality pharmacy education with knowledge, skill and attitude
- PEO2: Inculcate innovation and research, critical thinking, scientific temperament
- PEO3: Develop better interaction with other health care professionals
- PEO4: Acquire proficiency in formulation, analysis, testing and validation of drugs and pharmaceuticals
Pass in 10+2 with 45% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics/ Computer Science/Electronics/Biotechnology and English as one of the languages of study.
Candidates with more than 70% marks in all the subjects are preferred.
Lateral Entry (B.Pharm)
Duration & Intake
- D.Pharm Marks cards -Original + 3 attested copies
- D.Pharm Completion Certificate - Original + 3 attested copies
- Industrial Training Certificate -Original + 3 attested Copies
- PCI Registration Certificate Original + 3 attested Copies
Duration: 4 Yrs
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
List of documents to be produced on confirmation of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Passport Size-05, stamp size-05
- Aadhar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte , most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.