M.Pharm is a 2 year post graduate course in Pharmacy. In M.Pharm, a student will procure in depth knowledge and skill in a particular specialized area in Pharmacy such as pharmacology, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry etc.
B.Pharm with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
Duration & Intake
Duration: 2 Yrs
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
List of documents to be produced on confirmation of admission
- Application Form
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- B.Pharm Marks cards of 4 years-Original + 3 attested copies
- B.Pharm degree / Provisional Degree Certificate issued by a recognised University -Original + 3 attested copies
- Industrial Training Certificate -Original + 3 attested Copies
- PCI Registration Certificate Original + 3 attested Copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Passport Size-05, stamp size-05
Commencement of course
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.