B.Pharm with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
Duration & Intake
Duration: 2 Yrs
Pharmaceutics - 15
Pharmaceutical Chemistry -15
Pharmacy Practice -15
Quality Assurance -12
Regulatory Affairs -12
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- B.Pharm Marks cards of 4 years-Original + 3 attested copies
- B.Pharm degree / Provisional Degree Certificate issued by a recognised University -Original + 3 attested copies
- Industrial Training Certificate -Original + 3 attested Copies
- PCI Registration Certificate Original + 3 attested Copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, stamp size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the second week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.