Pharm. D is a professional doctoral degree in pharmacy. It is one of the prerequisite to practice the profession of pharmacy in most of the countries. A Pharm.D graduate will have career opportunities as a Clinical Pharmacist, Consultant Pharmacist, Clinical Researcher, Medical Writer, Pharmacovigilance and also as an Academician.
Pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics and English as one of the languages of study.
Pass in D.Pharm course from an approved institution.
Candidates with more than 70% marks in all the subjects are preferred..
Duration & Intake
Duration: 6 Yrs
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
List of documents to be produced on confirmation of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
Pharm D Regulation & Syllabus
Commencement of course
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.