Pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics and English as one of the languages of study.
Pass in D.Pharm course from an approved institution.
Candidates with more than 70% marks in the optional subjects will be preferred.
Duration & Intake
Duration: 6 Yrs
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, stamp size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.