The B.Pharm course is outlined to meet the current trends in the profession of Pharmacy. A B.Pharm graduate is competent to perform roles of a Hospital Pharmacist, Drug Inspector, Industrial Pharmacist (involved in manufacture, production, and quality control of medicines), Medical Marketing.
Programme Educational Objectives
- PEO1: Acquire high quality pharmacy education with knowledge, skill and attitude
- PEO2: Inculcate innovation and research, critical thinking, scientific temperament
- PEO3: Develop better interaction with other health care professionals
- PEO4: Acquire proficiency in formulation, analysis, testing and validation of drugs and pharmaceuticals
Pass in 10+2 examination with not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with English as one of the languages of study. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Lateral Entry (B.Pharm)
Pass in DPharm course with at least 45% marks.
Students seeking admission to the DPharm/BPharm/PharmD/PharmD (PB)/MPharm courses are required to submit the Admission Query form available on the homepage of www.nitte.edu.in
On receipt of the same, the Admission Section will guide the students with the process of registration and admission.
Admission to the above courses is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
Documents required for admission to DPharm/BPharm/PharmD
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth (Original + 3 attested copies)
- 12th standard/equivalent marks card (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Diploma marks card and Diploma certificate (for DPharm candidates only) (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Registration certificate of the Pharmacy Council (for DPharm candidates only) (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended (Original + 3 attested copies)
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last attended
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs: Recent colour photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35 mm x 45 mm (P.P size 5 Nos.) & size 20 mm x 25 mm (Stamp size 5 Nos.)
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
Commencement of Course
DPharm/BPharm/PharmD/MPharm courses commence on the date prescribed by the University, generally in August.
For any information regarding the admissions, mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org