Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)
The course duration would be 3 years. A B.Pharm graduate willing to pursue a career in Clinical Pharmacy can join the 4th year of Pharm D course. A graduate will have career opportunities as a Clinical Pharmacist, Consultant Pharmacist, Clinical Researcher, Medical Writer, Pharmacovigilance and also as an Academician.
Pass in B.Pharm from a college recognised by PCI.
Duration & Intake
Duration: 3 Yrs (inclusive of 1 yr of internship)
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
List of documents to be produced on confirmation of admission
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- B.Pharm Marks cards of 4 years-Original + 3 attested copies
- B.Pharm degree / Provisional Degree Certificate issued by a recognised University -Original + 3 attested copies
- Industrial Training Certificate -Original + 3 attested Copies
- PCI Registration Certificate Original + 3 attested Copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs - Recent color photo with white background, of resolution 300-600 dpi & size 35mm X 45 mm (Passport size) & 20mm X 25mm (Stamp size)
- Aadhar card copy of the student
Commencement of course
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the second week of July. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.