Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)
Pass in B.Pharm from a college recognised by PCI.
Duration & Intake
Duration: 3 Yrs (inclusive of 1 yr of internship)
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- B.Pharm Marks cards of 4 years-Original + 3 attested copies
- B.Pharm degree / Provisional Degree Certificate issued by a recognised University -Original + 3 attested copies
- Industrial Training Certificate -Original + 3 attested Copies
- PCI Registration Certificate Original + 3 attested Copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended – Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended – Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, stamp size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the second week of July. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.